1 Million Dollars

Monday, July 11, 2011

Carnival of Personal Finance #317 – The Harry Potter Edition

My post on how to pay less interest on student loans without taking less students was included in the Carnival of Personal Finance- Harry Potter Edition. My first carnival and I am very excited. There are a ton of other articles at the carnival that I liked.

http://www.bucksomeboomer.com/carnival-of-personal-finance-317-the-harry-potter-edition/


Head on over and check some of the articles out, my favorite is Are Rewards Cards Costing You Money? but How To Build a 6 Figure Income Dividend Portfolio with $600 per month is interesting though I do not have $600 per month to invest yet. I am about $200-$300 short of being able to invest that much. But it is good to have goals so I try to look towards the future and get ideas of what I might want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment