1 Million Dollars

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Groupon and upromise

Upromise is now offering rewards for shopping at groupon, the cash back amount is 8% for now. That is four time the amount of cash back you would get from ebates for the same purchase. The cash back amount may change in future and that is why I always check ebates, upromise and bondrewards before I decide which to use for cash back. Also, often these companies will allow double cash back on certain stores, sign up and check on eye on your inbox to find out which stores.

Also, I have a Sallie Mae saving account which transfer an amount over ten dollars from upromise into the savings account and I get a ten percent bonus from those transfers every February. So for now I definitely will be using upromise when I shop on groupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment