1 Million Dollars

Friday, March 25, 2011

New goal for the year

While I have been working and going to school we have gotten overly spendy with our grocery bill. We have been working on keeping our eat out bills low but I had let our grocery bill go. I have decided this is going to end. We have a budget of $50/week and we are going to stick to it. I found a couple websites that do matchups for wegmans (my preferred store) and one for tops (my non-preferred store but it is closer. I made our list for this week and we will be going shopping this weekend. I also rejoined the WIR (women in red) grocery hound on their new board, http://notmsnmoney.proboards.com/index.cgi. I'll report back on how well we are doing for both this week and the whole month.

1 comment:

  1. Well this is really nice to set a goal for the year.Hope you stick to it.
    Success Coach

    ReplyDelete