1 Million Dollars

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Taxes for students

After a person starts working, he or she must file taxes. Technically, if you make under a certain amount you do not have to file but when I made under that amount, I did file so I could get the money I paid in, back. Taxes for young people are normally easy. So easy in fact that the federal form is call 1040 EZ. You can file using that form or google turbo tax free file and you can file your federal tax online. Some states also have free filing. If you do not have a complicated return do not go pay someone something that you can do in less than an hour.

You need to file your tax return to fill out your FAFSA so try not to wait till April 15, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment