1 Million Dollars

Monday, April 2, 2012

Update on the millionaire goal- March 2012

We are doing so much better, both because of the stock market and because of getting new tenants. We now have $12,305 set aside for retirement. I am almost half way to my mini-goal of $25,000. It looks like it will take about three years to get there but maybe the stock market will be kind and we will get there sooner. Given that as of February I thought it would take us another four years, I am pretty happy. I did end up adding the money I was undecided about to the Roth IRA instead of paying down my student loans so that helped as well. I'm in the process of rolling over my 401k to my traditional IRA and trying to decide if I should keep it at Fidelity or move it on to Vanguard.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for getting closer to your money goal. Little by little, it all starts to add up!

    ReplyDelete