1 Million Dollars

Monday, July 4, 2011

Free Money from BondRewards

I just cashed in 50 bondreward dollars for twenty-five dollars cash. I signed up for bond rewards in August of 2009 and this is the first cash back I have received. It probably will take me longer to earn the next twenty-five dollars because when you start off there are surveys to do to get 14 bond reward dollars. Even so, it should not take more then about another year.

Bond Rewards is similar to ebates and upromise except they send you emails that are worth .05 bond reward dollars (or $.025 cash). I normally received about enough email to get .50-.60 bond reward dollars ($.25-.30 cash) a month. They just started allowing you to update your profile every six months for another 5 bond reward dollars ($2.50 cash).

In the entire time I have had bond rewards I have only used the cash back portion of the site twice. Normally ebates or upromise are better deals but bondrewards had a tire purchasing site that the other two do not and bondrewards does double cash back on different sites, this changes monthly. They do require you to make one purchase to get cash back but given that I will need tires again, I do not see that as a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment