1 Million Dollars

Monday, March 28, 2011

Points from Priority Club Visa

I just received my bonus points from priority club visa and quicker than I expected too. Normally opening a Priority Club Visa gives you 30,000 points but I signed up when they were having a special and earned 60,000 points. At 60,000 points I gained platinum status which allows me to get upgrades.

When I signed up for the Visa I was told it would take six to eight weeks after my first purchase. I received my card earlier this month so was very surprised to get the points so quickly. Except for the annual fee I am very happy with this card. It also does not have a international fee so when we travel to Canada we plan to use this card as well.

I used my points to get three nights stay in California right before my wedding saving myself about $300. With the free upgrade we got a suite for the normal "points price" so in effect we got an even better deal than we would have gotten with $300 cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment