1 Million Dollars

Saturday, February 26, 2011

ING came through

Wow, this was the quickest bonus money I have ever received. In the last post I spoke about using my EF money to deposit in a Roth IRA from ING to get $50. I was expecting the bonus to take two or three month to deposit (normal time line for bonuses) but I was pleasantly surprised. The $50 was deposited on the 25th of this month.

My DF and I have been talking about what track we will take now, for investing. We know we want to move his money away from T Rowe Price so we won't have an annual fee and eventually we want to move most of our money to Vanguard. However, we also want to buy at least one property here in western New York, we hope to buy three.

We do have our eye on one property right now and may need to put off increasing our Roth deposits and the move to Fidelity until we decide if we want the house or hopefully buy the house.

1 comment:

  1. I am a HUGE fan of Vanguard (I opened a Roth there, and eventually ended up moving my employer's SIMPLE IRA there too). Expense ratios are the lowest around, and the customer service is absolutely fantastic. Real people on the phone, SO patient, very helpful, will explain things a million times if you want them to without making you feel dumb, and will even walk you through any kind of paperwork you want them to (like I did when I rolled over an old, old, old traditional IRA into my new Roth). Just my two cents :)

    ReplyDelete